Friday, June 13, 2008

FOREX CURRENCY SCAM CASE

I applied for an account with RCG and was denied based on my personal credit score. I was in no way asking for credit to be extended and see absolutely no reason for them to check my credit. I received the following statement from them

"Section 18 of the Currency Foreign Exchange Customer Agreement that you signed allows for us to review credit history. As stated previously, we run a credit check as part of our review to determine suitability to trade futures, options, and forex. Additionally, we run the check so that your identity can be verified in accordance with the USA Patriot Act."

Credit inquiries affect my score....so when I am not even ASKING for credit to be extended, just arbitrarily accessing my information for their convenience serves no legitimate purpose.

I can't comment on their trade execution as I didn't even get that far.


So if you are comfortable with them running your credit for absolutely no reason, go ahead and sign up with them.

No comments: